- Leave the Saniderm on for 3 days.
- It’s normal for fluid to accumulate underneath the Saniderm, so don’t worry if that happens.
- Saniderm can leak, so avoid wearing light color clothing or sleeping on your favorite sheets, just in case. If leakage happens, gently wipe away with a clean paper towel.
- Medical tape can be used to hold Saniderm in place if it starts to slip. If it becomes too uncomfortable, you may remove the Saniderm early.
- To remove Saniderm, briefly soak the area in warm water and peel it off slowly and carefully.
- Once your Saniderm is gone, gently wash your tattoo thoroughly by using your fingertips with warm water and H20cean Blue Green Foam Soap. Clean your tattoo until it’s no longer “slippery” to the touch.
- Gently pat your tattoo dry using a clean paper towel.
- Apply a thin of layer of H2Ocean Aquatat Tattoo Ointment whenever your tattoo becomes dry and itchy. It should never be shiny or greasy.
- It's normal for flaking to occur while the tattoo heals. Never pick or scratch your tattoo. Moisturize daily until the skin is fully healed.
- During the healing process, avoid submerging your tattoo under water.
- To protect your tatto from fading over time, always apply sunscreen (SPF 35 and up) whenever exposing the tattoo to prolonged sunlight. We recommend Cotz Mineral Sunscreen because it’s safe for your skin and the environment.
If you ever need additional aftercare products, feel free to stop by the shop to pick up one of our aftercare bundles. And If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or email us!